Learn how to download MX Player’s latest version on your android device from this guide. Also, find out what are the best features of this media player. You shouldn’t miss this!
Are you having trouble installing MX player app from the Play Store? Do you prefer manually installing apps than regular Play Store installation? If you answered yes to both questions above and then you’re wanting to download MX Player APK, you’ve come to the right place. I am going to guide you on how to download and install MX Player quick and easy! Let’s go!
MX Player has two different versions, the free and the premium. Both can be downloaded and installed on your android device. I will provide you with the step-by-step guide on how to download and install MX Player.
Download MX Player APK
- First you need internet connection to start the download.
- On your android device navigate to settings >> Security >> Device Administration >> Turn on the installation from “Unknown Sources” option.
- Next thing you need to do is open up a web browser.
- On the search bar go to the MX Player official website or simply type in MX Player APK latest version.
- Download the APK and click on install once download is done.
- After installation is done launch the app on the home screen.
- Now you’re all set. Enjoy!
Quick and easy right? You can also get the paid version of MX Player which provides an uninterrupted video experience without any ads.
It is crafted to be lightweight with only core functionalities. So some regionally restricted features such as online videos may not be available at the moment.
How to update MX Player to its latest version?
Always check for the most current version of this app at MX Player by visiting mxplayerappdownload.com. Once you’re inside the site, just click on the download button and you will get the latest version. Click the downloaded file, it will update the current APK that you have.
How to Block Ads From MX Player on Android
- Open ‘Settings’ on Android.
- Click on ‘Data Usage’ option.
- Look for the MX Player App and Open it.
- Here Turn ON the ‘Restrict App Background Data’ …
- Download and install F-Droid File on your phone.
- Now click on ‘Domain Filters’ option at screen bottom.
- Here click on Ad-Away Host Files.
- Now Long Press on Power Icon, if you see the message of files missing then hit the refresh button and let the files download.
- Now gain Long Press on Power Icon and connect the App to VPN. You will see a key shaped icon on successful connection. Ad Blocking Done!
Were you able to download MX Player? What are you waiting for? It is by far the best video player for Android. Get your hands on it now. You will feel the awesomeness right away.
I hope this guide was able to help you in downloading and installing MX Player on your android device. If in any case you have queries feel free to leave it on the comment section below or simply contact our team for more information. – Transimex Saigon…